TEXEL Mobile Repairing Institute

All type of mobile software solution iphone, samsung, vivo, oppo, xiaomi, htc, huawei miracle thunder, umt dongle, mrt dongle, z3x box, atf box, flashing, unlocking, remove google account, cracks, flashing tools,

1

blw pst

2

3

4

Saturday 20 May 2017

ALL Mobile Drivers LINK

One of the favorite questions of the journalists : ” now that you got everything you wanted, do you still have dreams?”
First, I didn’t get everything I wanted, although I got the most important things in life (love, fulfilling my personal legend, faith). Writing is a constant challenge, where you have to dig into your soul, having discipline, inspiration, and courage at the same time.
Second, like everybody else, I have my list of things that I want to do, and are still waiting. I don’t make “New Year’s” resolutions, but there are several unfulfilled tasks. I have enough time (contrary to the legend that famous people are always busy – they are not), I can afford, but I postpone.
Here is my list of things that I would love to do, and I never did. Would you please also share yours?
A]to learn how to dance well (from a 1 to 10 scale, I would say I am 2)
B] to learn how to play guitar ( from the same scale, I am definitely 1)
C] spend three months in a monastery, totally isolated from the world ( I already talked to the abbot three years ago, but I am always postponing)
D] a safari in Africa (politically incorrect, of course)
E] to sponsor a good boxer (I know it sounds politically incorrect, as the previous item, but boxing for me is the ultimate body dialogue)
F] to learn boxing myself
G] being in orbit circling the planet (the Russians are making a business out of it, but I never actually sought the information out)
H] to have dinner with Nelson Mandela (this one I tried, but I did not manage so far)
I] to fly a Mirage (as a passenger, of course)
While writing this list, I realized that I did most of the things I wanted (the most recent being a 9.280 kms train journey from Moscow to Vladivostok, in 2006). And probably I also have some other itens that are so hidden in my heart that I don’t even know. But just in case that I remember some more, I will update this list.
So, what are your “New Year” resolutions that you never ever managed to fulfill?

ALL Mobile Drivers LINK



6 comments:

  1. aslam o alykum
    sir spd ka drivers ka setup bi da do jo ka qmobile or baki spd mobile ko support kray...... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir miracle 2.58 crack box ka link bhejo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir miracle 2.58 crack box ka link bhejo

    ReplyDelete

Adblock Detect

We have detected that you are using adblock in your browser

हमने पाया है कि आप अपने ब्राउज़र में एडब्लॉक का उपयोग कर रहे हैं

�-

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

आपके एडब्लॉकर का उपयोग न करने से कुछ पैसे मैं भी कमा लूंगा :) कृपया एडब्लॉकर को disable कर दीजिये. शुक्रिया !.